I ALWAYS AWED THE ART OF COOKING AND ALWAYS

TREASURED THE RECIPES THAT RUN IN THE FAMILY. HERE IS AN EFFORT TO SAVE AND

SHARE THE SAME. THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME HERE.




Tuesday 9 February 2010

Potato Fry

If you think you can afford to indulge in something sinful with extra calories then this is something you should try out. I just love eating this but every mouth I take it makes me feel so guilty for the calories that I’m adding to the already piled and not to know how to burn calories…hehehe

Ingredients

Potatoes – 2 no. big chopped to thin cubes
Oil to deep fry
Salt to taste
Chilly powder


Procedure

Deep fry the potatoes to golden brown in a think bottom wok. Once fried, drain the oil from the wok. To the potatoes add chilly powder and salt. Leave the flame low for few minutes. Serve it hot with sambar or rasam. Actually, I make sambar or rasam so that i can eat with this ;)

No comments: