I ALWAYS AWED THE ART OF COOKING AND ALWAYS

TREASURED THE RECIPES THAT RUN IN THE FAMILY. HERE IS AN EFFORT TO SAVE AND

SHARE THE SAME. THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME HERE.




Wednesday 10 February 2010

Haiku

Haiku - Haiku is a Japanese verse form in 3 or 5 short lines.

I have this craving for literary genre especially poetry post MA because of which I had to know more about Prosody. In one of those excavations about meters I happen to read about Haiku. I though it was quite interesting and tried few. After writing this I totally agree with all those who believe that meter provides both power and melody to poetry.


5,7,5 syllable pattern

Sometimes I feel that
you are far as star but then
as close as heartbeat

5,7,5,7,5 pattern

Wish I could undo.
This love is endless ruthless
It hurts, it consoles
but until it touched me
never knew pain for sure.

No comments: