I ALWAYS AWED THE ART OF COOKING AND ALWAYS

TREASURED THE RECIPES THAT RUN IN THE FAMILY. HERE IS AN EFFORT TO SAVE AND

SHARE THE SAME. THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME HERE.




Thursday 30 July 2009

For Dry Skin

  1. Oatmeal Yogurt: Oatmeal is supposed to be very good for the dry skin. To the fine granules of oatmeal add little yogurt and apply to the face. Leave it for at least 30 minutes before you rinse.
  2. Banana honey mask is also very effective for dry skin. Leave this mask for 10 minutes and rinse. Check if honey suits your skin coz my mom landed up with rash when she used honey on skin.
  3. Olive oil is also great for dry skin. It has loads of Vitamin K. Use it as a moisturizer and apply before going to bed. I use this for my baby for massaging before bath. I use it only for face.

No comments: