I ALWAYS AWED THE ART OF COOKING AND ALWAYS

TREASURED THE RECIPES THAT RUN IN THE FAMILY. HERE IS AN EFFORT TO SAVE AND

SHARE THE SAME. THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME HERE.




Wednesday 1 July 2009

Five things I wanna do…

As every one have plans for their future even I have – a small list. This is not a wish list but the things I WANNA do, WILL do come what may LIST. I’m not a person who believes in planning for the life post retirement. I want to live and then relive those memories in my old age.

I began to write them. I thought it would flow easily because it is MY LIST and that too just five of them. But when I actually started writing down I felt five is a wee number. I was wondering what I did all these years. So, it became more important to write down the things I wanna do.

Believe me it is not easy, but here is the crisp list of 5 THING I WANNA DO…

1.Want to retire on my 40th Birthday so that I can do the rest mentioned below.
2. Publish my cookbooks
3. Learn and own – a car, a piano and a telescope
4. Visit holy land (want to walk on the streets, which Christ did before his crucifixion.), Greece and most of India, if not entire.
5. Last but never the least; want to spend all my time cooking for Amith (my husband), playing with Kyra (my 6 month old daughter who will be grown up by then) and taking care of my mommy and dadda.


If you have any such list – I’m sure every one would have one, please do share with me.

3 comments:

Prashanti said...

:D My list of things I wanna do -
1. I'd like to go on a holiday.
2. I'd like to hire a cook because I absolutely hate to cook.
3. Want to watch movies for five-ten days continuously breaking only to eat and sleep.

Sammy said...

thatz a cool list akka. Cook! try me..anyways i have plans of retiring early :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you do every one of these sammy! and u are right,actually writing down might help.I will try that.

deeps