I ALWAYS AWED THE ART OF COOKING AND ALWAYS

TREASURED THE RECIPES THAT RUN IN THE FAMILY. HERE IS AN EFFORT TO SAVE AND

SHARE THE SAME. THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME HERE.




Thursday 30 July 2009

For Dry Hair

These are result of my tremendous research to find home remedies for dry hair. Hoping you all will add few more to my list.

  1. Banana pulp with little curd would act as a good conditioner for dry hair.
    I tried this and it actually works.

  2. Olive oil is also very good for dry hair and also fights dandruff. Apply warm oil before going to bed. Next morning shampoo the hair.
  3. Hot towel treatment also helps. Apply warm oil to the scalp and tie a hot towel to the hair. Repeat it hot towel treatment for at least 4-5 times before washing.
  4. Also hibiscus leaves paste acts really fast on the dry hair. You can make the difference in a single wash but I find difficult to wash the bathroom as the leaves are very sticky and the whole place will be a mess :)

No comments: